My Review on EZ Bay Payday – Just Another Scam Or Legit?
I wanted to review EZ Bay Payday since it was created by Steve Richards? I just watched a similar sales video yesterday on CB Cash Code, so I thought this would be similar and another quick review. Another hyped-up sales video making claims of making crazy money.
This had all the telltale signs of a scam: hyped sales video, large earnings, flashing nice homes and sports cars, etc.… The typical things found in a scam. Oh, and let’s not forget the tough life he had growing up, then they finally hit it big and was able to make all their dreams come true. Starting to be a common theme with these hyped-up ads.
They claim that this is “A unique underground system that lets you tap into eBay’s FREE viral traffic”. I wonder if others are doing something similar, but are probably charging more for a better-quality system.
When I looked at it, I figured I would buy it and test it out. It’s through Clickbank and has a 60-day guarantee after all. It was only $37 and at least this way I could give an honest and complete review.
Name: EZ Bay Payday
Price: $37 ++
Guarantee: 60-Day money back guarantee
I have included some of my affiliate links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the products.
EZ Bay Payday
After sitting through another hyped-up sales video showing how he makes thousands every week on eBay. Again, the paid testimonials from the Fiverr actors promoting the product. Somehow, I managed to sit through the entire thing, it seemed like it took an hour, but I think it was only several minutes.
The first thing I noticed on this video was that Steve said his students make up to $500 a day, this was not like the previous one I watched on CB Cash Code. $500 a day was actually a fairly reasonable amount, but Steve still claims he makes almost $2500 a day on eBay.
I will never understand if he has students making close to $500 a day, where are they? Why do they need to pay actors to speak? I know at least two were actors from another sales ad I watched, but not sure about the others. I would have to do some more research and watch the sales video again.
Selling On eBay
I used to sell on eBay several years ago and I know a lot has changed since then. So, I thought I would get the materials and at least take a look so I can give you an honest opinion.
I pretty much wrote this off soon after the sales video started, but I will admit that I was surprised when I started going through the materials.
Who Is EZ Bay Payday For
EZ Bay Payday is for anyone who is looking to make money online, more specifically on eBay. The program teaches you the basics of what you will need to know in order to run a successful eBay store.
Selling on eBay is not a bad way to earn some extra money. When I sold on eBay, I was not able to find a steady supply of products, so I got out of it. It appears Steve has a way to work around that issue. I will not explain how he does it and will leave that up to him.
How Does EZ Bay Payday Work
The program is divided up into 11 sections, where you are taught how to set up an eBay store, find products, pricing, and so on. I will give you a summary of each of the 11 topics covered in the videos:
- Overview – more examples of how much you can make and why drop ship
- Basics of drop shipping
- PayPal – account set up tutorial
- eBay – they do a good job explaining how to set up your store, choosing a name, setting up your payment, shipping and return policies.
- Choosing your sources – they list several big-name stores to have items dropped shipped from. I was a little surprised by the ones they chose, but after watching the videos, I understood why. The video will cover the better stores to use and why.
- Finding profitable items – I thought this was one of the better sections and how they taught to find products to sell. They teach you how to do some basic market and product research. You want to pay close attention to this section or go through it a couple times to make sure you fully understand what they are teaching. This is one of the most important parts of running your EBay store.
- Listing items in your eBay store – this can be done manually or using a listing software
- Tile optimization – goes more in depth on naming products and why
- Shipping and sales – Steve will teach you how to maximize your profits and where to order your products. These will only add a couple of percent to your sales, but these will quickly add up.
- Tracking numbers – your supplier will provide you with tracking numbers when the items have been shipped. This is a short video on how to read the tracking numbers and where to find them when they are set to you.
- Upload tracking numbers into eBay – another short video will teach you how to upload the tracking numbers into eBay and will explain why this is important to do.
Another part of this section stresses the importance of naming your products and use of keywords.
After purchasing the EZ Bay Payday for $37, I was hit with upgrade offers.
- Premium was $147, this is a done-for-you system
- Pro $97 – flashes mansions and sports cars
- Secret Source at eBay $97
- 10x Duplicator $97 – this is supposed to exploit a glitch they found in eBay’s system
Each of these upgrades are suppose to help you earn more money quicker and easier than with just the basic system. Other than the quick bit I caught when the upgrades were offered, I don’t know much about these since I did not purchase them.
Is EZ Bay Payday A Scam Or Legit
The videos are slideshow presentations with very poor-quality audio, but I was able to sit through all of them. Most of them were two minutes or fewer. I wasn’t sure what to expect for $37 and did not buy any of the upgrades.
Steve did say that with the premium upgrade, I could make up to $17,000 a week. Now why did he have to go ruin things? $500 a day I can believe, but $17,000 a week – that’s $884,000 a year! I wish these ads would at least use realistic numbers, but that could just be me.
Don’t worry, you will have opportunities to purchase the upgrades. They will even make additional hyped-up crazy money-making offers to you as soon as you go to the course. You can review them if you want or scroll past them to start taking the course.
The course does teach what you need to know to get started, so it is LEGIT. Steve made some good recommendations as to a listing software, which could be worth the price of the course. I won’t mention the name, but there is a free version that allows you to list 50 items and the $10 per month version will list up to 150 items with more stores to work with.
For the price, it’s not a bad program if you can get through the poor audio. I would recommend it if you are new to the online world and want to sell on eBay.
I did not mention a lot about the techniques Steve teaches, since that is his job. You can watch the sales video by clicking the image below and try it out if you want. Again, for the $37, it’s not bad, especially if you are thinking about setting up an eBay store.
I have decided that when I have time, I am going to try some techniques out. When I do try this out, I will post an update, so make sure to check back. It may be a couple of weeks, but will need to get the eBay store open and set up before mid-November. Trying to catch some holiday traffic.
Selling on eBay is not a bad way to earn some part-time money, but if you are looking to learn to create a website and an online business, see my recommendation.
Please leave any questions or comments below and if you do try it, I would like to hear what you thought of the program or the sales video.
Thank you for reading,