What Is Million Dollar Replicator – Oh No Not Another One
As I continue my search at various ways to make money online, I came across The Million Dollar Replicator. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Was this just another hyped up product or system that could never live up to the claims they would make?
I decided to sit through the sales video and see what it was about.
We will discuss what is The Million Dollar Replicator, how it works, the good and the bad, then I will give you my recommendation.
Name: Million Dollar Replicator
Price: $37.00 + upsells
Guarantee: 60-Day money back guarantee through Clickbank
Creator: Michael Sachs
I have included some of my affiliate links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the products.
Click to watch the video
The sales video starts out congratulating you and your invitation has been accepted. You are only one of a few that will ever see this video.
Oh, don’t worry it gets better as it goes.
Look at the first testimonial. How many other sales videos have you seen this guy in? He must be crazy rich by now. Making over $80,000 each month since January using this system! But he has already made millions with other systems.
The second testimonial has also been on other recent sales videos, just like the first one. At least the third testimonial I do not recall seeing her before, but after the first two paid actors from Fiverr, the product has already lost too much credibility with me.
I know the product was only released November 2018, but don’t you have any real testimonials to show us?
What Is Million Dollar Replicator
An automatic system to earn a million dollars in your first year. They claim that the step-by-step video training will show you how to use their system.
- 100% Newbie Friendly Method!
- The Replicator is a BRAND-NEW method for flipping small amounts of time and turning it into autopilot paydays
- While other methods are time-consuming, or too complicated. This works fast, and is easy enough for anyone to do.
- You have NEVER seen anything like “The Million Dollar Replicator” before
- With The “Million Dollar Replicator”, you can make money as soon as today with a simple Tweak that literally NOBODY is using…
- This Method is NEW, Fast and you won’t spend a dime out of your pocket for traffic
- Generate a steady full-time income today and scale up fast as big as you want!
- How to get started with The “Million Dollar Replicator” right now, even if you’re a complete newbie with no technical skills (This method is so simple, you’ll be blown away)
- Why this method is different (and better) than every other method you’ve seen before… No one has EVER released anything like this, In Fact… the Other Guru’s Don’t want me to Reveal this is the public…
- How the ‘Multiplying Profits’ works and the simple method we use to get to literally 2 to 10x our profits in while working less than an hour a day
- How to use “The Million Dollar Replicator” to bank an easy $200 TODAY… Seriously, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to put money in your pocket within HOURS from right now… not tomorrow or the next day
- How to quickly scale things up to $1,571 per week with just minutes per day and without spending a dime out of your pocket
- The simple steps to take” Million Dollar Replicator” to a job-crushing online income FAST
- Plus, we’ll show you some cool methods for extracting money on-demand These are the same methods we use and they make us THOUSANDS of extra dollars per month
What I like
- Only $37 to start
- 60-day money back guarantee through Clickbank
What I Do Not Like
- Hyped up video that says nothing about what the system is
- Unrealistic income claims
- Paid testimonials
- Showing loads of cash several times, boats, and other luxury items
- Overdone pure sales video
- I am also concerned about the “Social Proof” on the sales page. Take a look at their names. How many guys you know named Anna, Pauline, or Suzanne?
Is Million Dollar Replicator A Scam Or Legit
After watching the video and being shown every indication that this program is a scam, I would not waste my money on it. If you decide to, then that is up to you.
The unrealistic earning claims, the endless display of how this is not a scam as they show you sports cars, yachts, luxury homes, and so on.
I would not recommend Million Dollar Replicator to anyone, but that’s just my opinion. If you watched the sales video, I do not need to explain it. All the signs of a truescam are there.
If you are interested in a legit way to learn to create your own website and start your own online business, see my where I started learning for FREE. This is my most recommended opportunity.
Please leave your comments or questions below and thank you for reading,