What Website Theme Does Jetimpex Make – They Are Truly TemplateMonsters!
When you first created your website, you probably chose one of the free templates. There are a lot of good free templates, especially for WordPress. I created my sites with them and for a lot of people, these are fine.
If you have special needs or want your site to stand out from the crowd, Jetimpex Inc., the makers of template monsters have some amazing themes at affordable prices. We will discuss some of them here, but they have hundreds of themes so we will only discuss the types.
Who Is Jetimpex?
Jetimpex has been creating website themes and other related items for 15 years. They have a talented group of developers, designers, and other creative folks that have made TemplateMonsters a success.
They started with the simple idea that everyone should be able to create their own sites and to provide them with the necessary tools to do that. They have a wide variety of digital products that will allow you to create your own site or online marketplace.
Some of their products include:
- Web Design & Development
- Mobile/Responsive Development
- Facebook Layouts
- Experimental Design & Technology
- Premium Fonts
- WordPress Plugins
- Corporate Design
- PowerPoint / Keynote Templates
Let’s take a look at a few of the products that TemplateMonster offers:
- They can create a fully functioning website for you which start at $225.00. This is not a bad way to go if you want to be hands-off. When I create my sites, I like to be more hands on, so this would not be for me. I like learning how to create my own and play around with plugins and such.
- What you may be interested in is a content management system (CMS) and blog templates. They have thousands of themes for different platforms:
- Elementor Marketplace
- HTML 5 Web Templates offers a wide variety of templates for virtually any need
- E-commerce templates – looking to open a shopify store, need a WooCommerce or PrestaShop Theme? There are plenty to choose from.
- Themes are grouped by category to make it easier to find what you want. Some include Art, Electronics, Business, Holidays, Pets, Education, Sports, Cars, and so on.
- Graphic templates for PowerPoint, Keynote, Certificates, illustrations, Resumes, Infographic, Fonts, and Products.
- Other services that are available include:
- Installing a template
- Implementing your logo
- Install WordPress plugins
- Integrate WordPress analytics
- Install Joomia extensions
- Change color scheme
How Much Do The Theme Cost?
The cost of the themes will depend on what you want them to do. I have seen them as low as $19 for a basic theme, up to a few hundred for a much more elaborate one. Most of the themes that I looked at were around $75. There are a lot of choices, so take your time and make sure you like the layout and that it will do what you want it to.
Free themes are a great way to start, then you can change them later once you know what you really want. If you already know what you want, then don’t be afraid to buy your theme in the beginning. It may save some time when switching themes and having to rearrange the layout, menus, and graphics.
What About Support?
They offer 24/7 support for all their themes. If you have any questions or encounter a problem, call them and they will help you.
You’ll agree that they have a nice selection of templates at affordable prices for everyone.
If you are trying to learn to build your site or online business, check out my review of Wealthy Affiliate. This is where I learned and continue to learn.
Please leave your comments and questions below and thank you for reading,