There are many products out there that can help your online business succeed. The one I will discuss today is Lifter LMS. I have not seen any program that allows you to create online courses as affordable and easy as this one.
Other programs that I have seen are overpriced and do not provide half as much as Lifter LMS delivers. I will discuss what it is, some features, the differences in the three bundles, and why you should use it. Finally, I will show you where you can try it out for 30-days for only $1.
Name: Lifter LMS
Price: starting at $99 per year
Guarantee: 30-Day money back guarantee
About Lifter LMS
Lifter LMS was founded in 2014 by Chris Badgett and Thomas Levy. Chris and Thomas wanted to create a system that would allow anyone to create an online course. The course designers can use text, graphics, audio and videos to enhance their students learning experience.
I have included some of my affiliate
links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the products.
Who Is Lifter LMS For
Lifter is for anyone who wants to develop an online course to teach others.
Some areas that people are currently using lifter includes:
- Health and Fitness
- Artists and Musicians
- Education Entrepreneurs
Basically, you can benefit from Lifter when you want to teach others about something or how to do something. Once you have created the course, you set it to run itself and just update it when necessary.
What Are Some Of Lifter’s Features
Lifter is a dynamic course builder that allows anyone to create drop and drag courses.
- Multimedia lessons – works well with different learning styles for those who learn from text, images, video, or audio.
- You can create dynamic quizzes and tests to reinforce learning competency.
- Drip Content – only release content when you want. You can give your student access to the entire course at once or schedule when each class will be released.
- Prerequisites – students must pass each segment and test before advancing to the next lesson if you desire.
- Course Tracks – you can offer certificates of completions for all or parts of the course.
- You are able to set timers for quizzes and tests
- Students can have dashboards that allow them to track their progress and stay organized
- The platform allows for multiple instructors
- Lessons may be downloaded in various formats if you wish
- Can import or export Lifter courses from one site to another with ease
- Courses can have discussion areas and forums
- Collect course reviews and testimonials from your students
How To Make Money With Lifter
Lifter allows you to monetize your courses in different ways:
- Collect credit card payments or PayPal payment from your students
- Collect a single payment for your course or multiple payments or subscription
- Payment plans
- Unlimited Pricing models
Other ways include bundled courses, upselling, offering free courses, coupons, bulk sales, ecommerce dashboard, can be sold through affiliates, and so much more.
What Are Some Of The Differences In The Bundles
There are three different bundles available for Lifter LMS:
Startup $99 per year – gives you the features to get your online course up and running. This includes
- 1 active site
- Standard Support
- 1 Tech Support Account
Universe Bundle $299 per year – this is the their most popular package that gives you the ability to automate your courses and includes:
- 5 active sites
- Priority support
- Up to 2 tech support accounts
- Design add-ons
- Ecommerce add-ons
- Marketing & CRM add-ons
- Form add-ons
You can see why this is the most popular bundle. It gives you so many more options that will help you take your online course business to a new level.
Infinity Bundle $999 per year – this bundle is used by those who are serious about their online courses. This bundle includes:
- Unlimited Active Sites
- Priority Support + Live Office Hours
- Up to 3 Tech Support Accounts
- Design Add-Ons
- Ecommerce Add-Ons
- Marketing & CRM Add-Ons
- Form Add-Ons
- Advanced Quizzes & Assignments
- Private Coaching Features
- Social Learning Features
Detailed Pricing Options & Feature Comparison
|Individual Add-Ons||Universe Bundle||Infinity Bundle|
|Included LMS Plugin Features|
|Unlimited Website Admins||✔||✔||✔|
|Unlimited Instructor’s Assistants||✔||✔||✔|
|Individual Student Dashboards & User Accounts||✔||✔||✔|
|Course Tracks & Degree Programs||✔||✔||✔|
|Private & Hidden Courses||✔||✔||✔|
|Drip and Scheduled Course Content||✔||✔||✔|
|Course Content Protection||✔||✔||✔|
|Student Data Exports||✔||✔||✔|
|Bulk Enroll Students||✔||✔||✔|
|Personalized Behavior Based Emails||✔||✔||✔|
|Manual Payment Processing||✔||✔||✔|
|One Time and Recurring Pricing Model Options||✔||✔||✔|
|Affiliate WP Compatible||✔||✔||✔|
What I Like About Lifter LMS
- Works well with any WordPress theme
- Can be used for any industry or niche
- You can design your course however you want
- Variety of payment options
- Multiple ways to deliver content
- Content released when you want it to be
- Set up progress checks with quizzes and tests
- Creates certificates upon completion
- Offers three bundles to fit your needs
- Try their FREE WordPress training course with 20 classes
I would recommend Lifter LMS to anyone who is looking to create a course. With the three bundle options, you will be able to find one that fits your needs.
This is one of the best platforms that I have seen, with all the features mentioned above, it is an easy way to enhance your online business or to start one. If you have some specialized knowledge, you can definitely benefit from creating online courses.
Try it for 30-days and if you don’t like it, don’t continue. Even if you decide not to continue, the 30-day trial will open your eyes up to new possibilities.
Please leave your comments or questions below and thank you for reading,